Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I join the many this year that do not have a Father physically here to hug and wish Happy Father's Day. Although my Dad is not here I can still celebrate the memories that God allows me to have and hold on too. Think about it, God blessed us with memory and I am thankful for the precious memories that I have of my Dad. If you still have your Dad on this earth, do not take it for granted. Tell him often how much you love him. Spend as much time with him as you can. Take lots of pictures and make memories. One day memories may be all you have. I miss my Daddy every day and I will not lie, I wish he were still here with us. But one thing I am thankful for is that I have no regrets. We had a wonderful relationship and I did my part as a daughter. Do not let your Dad leave this earth and leave you with regrets. If things are not right, make it right today. Life is short and we do not know when the last chance will be for us to say I love you, so just do it daily. Happy Father's Day Daddy and thank you for all the memories that we have together, I love you and I will see you again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment