Thursday, June 2, 2011

It's Crappie Time

Fishing season is always the time I miss my Dad the most. It will just never be the same without him. We went out this week and hauled in 42 crappie, 1 black bass and 1blue cat. My Dad would be so proud and would have had fun catching them with us. We never go out in the boat that a fishing story about my Dad does not come up or a moment shared about what fish we caught at which stump. Tommy really does miss him because now he has to clean the fish and it took him 2 hours to clean them all. I fished a few weeks ago in his spot on the pier at the marina and I just felt close to him there knowing how many hours he stood in that same spot. Needless to say I caught alot of big crappie in that spot - thanks Dad for the help, I love you and I miss you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment