Monday, April 27, 2009

Ready, Set, Wait

We got news from the VA today that they cannot get Dad in for surgery until May 14th. We are ready to get going but we are on hold. I am trying not to get discouraged because we have turned it over to God and I believe things happen in His timing. There is a possibility that if there is a cancellation, Dad may get to go in earlier. So Ready, Set - Wait. Until then hopefully Dad will get in more fishing. I am so thankful that Dad has gotten involved in Church. I believe that God was preparing him for this journey and He knew that he would need the support and encouragement of prayer warriors. The more Word that gets on the inside will build up the faith that Dad is going to need to get through the days ahead.

John 16:33
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

No comments:

Post a Comment